New Balance Numeric 272 | Margie Didal
''Margie's 272 colorway is inspired by her younger days as a street vendor in Cebu, Philippines, where she sold “puso”, a traditional rice snack. Margie discovered skateboarding while selling the Filipino snack, working alongside her mother, next to a skatepark in Cebu. The 272 features anembossed suede quarter panel resembling the coconut leaf of the puso. The shoe features a tan heel tab, embellished with her initials and her area code, along with a custom photo insert featuring the puso''
- Suede and mesh upper for style and comfort
- Thin insole for ultimate board feel
- Redesigned vulcanized sole for built-in comfort
- Design lines inspired by NB heritage
- Lace closure offers a secure fit